The Resort Town of Ross Bridge
Ross Bridge is a prime example of the inspired and distinctive market positioning Daniel seeks to bring to each of its communities.
In 2002, the 2,700 acres of undeveloped land was located literally on the wrong side of the tracks with an active rail line running straight through the property. The Daniel team took inspiration from the blueprint of the iconic American Resort Towns the late 1800s, which were borne from railway expansion, and envisioned a diverse residential community built around a resort-core of championship golf and luxurious hotel and spa facilities. This vision attracted the Retirement Systems of Alabama to develop the AAA four-diamond Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa (part of the famed Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail) in 2003. The PGA TOUR discovered Ross Bridge in 2006 and selected the community to host the Regions Charity Champions Tour at Ross Bridge until 2010.
Daniel’s pioneering effort to bring a destination resort community plan to a primary residential market drew nationwide acclaim for Ross Bridge including recognition by the National Homebuilder Association as the Best Community in America in 2010. Today, Ross Bridge is home to more than 2,300 families and continues to be managed and marketed by Daniel in partnership with USS Real Estate.
- Inspired by the iconic American Resort Towns of the late 1800s
- Hosted the PGA Tour Regions Charity Champions event until 2010
- Home to more than 2,300 families
- Ignited real estate market in previously undeveloped part of Birmingham
- Partnership between Daniel and USS Real Estate
- Named Best Community in America 2010 by National Association of Home Builders
- Named Deals of the Decade 2011 by Birmingham Business Journal
- Named Development of the Year 2005 by NAIOP Alabama chapter
- Named Deal of the Year 2005 by Birmingham Business Journal
- Named Best Sales Pavilion in the United States by National Association of Home Builders 2005
- Swept First Place in all categories of Marketing and Merchandise Excellence (MAME) Awards on the Birmingham Spring Home Tour 2007
- Silver Award Winner for Best On the Boards Single Family Detached Home – The Nationals 2009, 2008, & 2007