As with other Loews hotels and resorts, the Loews Atlanta Hotel provides a range of branded services and amenities which exceed AAA’s Four Diamond standards.
As part of the second phase of 12th & Midtown, the Loews Atlanta Hotel features 414 luxurious guest rooms, a signature restaurant, lobby bar, spectacular meeting space and the renowned Exhale Spa. As with other Loews hotels and resorts, the Loews Atlanta Hotel provides a range of branded services and amenities which exceed AAA’s Four Diamond standards to delight guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local and vibrant travel experience.
The project is a venture between Daniel, Selig Enterprises, and MetLife, and delivered in 2010. The hotel sold in 2015.
- 414 guest rooms
- Signature restaurant, lobby bar, meeting space, spa
- 1.2 million square feet of advanced facilities
- AAA Four Diamond
- Partnership between Daniel, Selig Enterprises and MetLife
- Forbes Travel Guide Four Star Award 2014, 2013
- AAA Four Diamond Award 2013
- Expedia Insider Select 2013
- Named winner of Chairman’s Award 2010 by Associated Luxury Hotels International
- Exhale Spa named Best of Atlanta 2011 for Best Gym and Group Fitness Class by Jezebel Magazine